If you’re thinking about making your own website, there are plenty of options that make it easier than ever to do so – even if you’re not a programmer or designer. When it comes to building an amazing website, Elementor is one of the best tools you can use. Here’s how to create an amazing website with Elementor in 5 easy steps!
1) What Is Elementor?
Elementor is a website builder that allows you to create a website without having to learn coding. You can use Elementor to create a website for any purpose, whether it be for business, personal, or even eCommerce. In just a few clicks, you can have a fully functioning website that looks great and is responsive on all devices. Plus, Elementor has a wide range of customization options so you can really make your website your own.
2) Install Astra Theme
Astra is a fast, lightweight, and customizable WordPress theme that’s perfect for creating a website with Elementor. Plus, it’s easy to install! Here’s how:
1. Go to your WordPress dashboard and click Appearance > Themes.
2. Click the Add New button and search for Astra.
3. Install and activate the theme.
3) Install Starter Template and Select Elementor
Installing a starter template is the first step to creating a website with Elementor. Once you have installed the template, you can select Elementor from the WordPress dashboard. Selecting Elementor will bring up the WordPress editor where you can begin creating your site.
Plus, it’s easy to install! Here’s how:
1. Go to your WordPress dashboard and click Plugins > Add New.
2. Search for Starter Template.
3. Install and activate the Plugin.
4) Import Premade Templates
Elementor has a huge library of free and premium templates that you can import with just a few clicks. If you want to create a website with Elementor, all you need to do is find a template that you like, import it into your WordPress site, and then start customizing it to your heart’s content. We are here using Starter Template, So, here are some easy steps to get started:
1. Go to your WordPress dashboard and click Appearance > Starter Template.
2. Find the best Website Template of your need.
3. Import the template into your WordPress site.
5) Edit your Content using Elementor and Update
Elementor is a great way to create a website. It is easy to use and you can create a beautiful website in just a few minutes. Here are some easy steps to editing you website with Elementor:
1. Choose the page you want to Edit.
2. Click Edit with Elementor Button.
3. Select and edit the content as well as images you want.
For More Details, Watch this Video